Family Reunion Welcome Package
We thought it was nice to have a welcome package for each family group that registered for the reunion. My rule was to make one envelope for each person who sent me a check. In their packet I put one set of materials for each person they paid for. Each package was an 8x10 envelope. On the outside I wrote the name of the person who sent the check and the names of those whose materials were inside. Each envelope contained:
Sample Agenda (Click here for a MSWord file)
Thank you for joining us at this year’s family gathering. We’d like to have you attend the next reunion in 2004, and we’d like to get more people to attend. Please help the family be answering these few questions. Feel free to write on the back of this sheet if you need more room. We’ll be sure to get your thoughts to the next organizing committee.
1. What things did you like the best about this year’s event?
2. Is there anything you really didn’t like?
3. What could have been done to make the gathering more enjoyable for you?
4. Do you have any ideas on what we could do to get more family members to attend?
5. What would you like to tell the organizers of the NEXT reunion?
6. Do you have any other feedback for us?